zondag 18 november 2012

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Video Unboxing

To be totally honest, when the doorbell rang earlier today and the UPS man handed me an Amazon package, I could not for the life of me recall what I had ordered. It was only when I opened the package and saw the box within for the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" that I remembered pre-ordering one the day it was initially announced over two months ago. 

Phil's Fire HD 8.9" should arrive on Monday and team will take it from there, but in the spirit of the unnecessary yet mandatory unboxing, I fired up the video camera to get one done. Check out the video above to see what's in the box, the Epic Mickey ad on the start screen, and how the HD 8.9" sizes up to Apple's iPad. For more information and to order, you can jump over to Amazon.



Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/4hjvs2cxvKI/story01.htm

ELECTRONIC ARTS ECLIPSYS EASTMAN KODAK CO EARTHLINK DST SYSTEMS

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten